I don't know a lot about math, but I do know pi(e) is delicious. Any excuse, including March 14th (ie Pi day), means you should probably, definitely eat your favorite slice. Whether you're a fruit pie kind of person, or you like something with lots of chocolate, we have your favorite sweet pie recipes waiting patiently for you.
1. Blueberry Pie
2. No-Bake Fat Elvis Peanut Butter, Pretzel & Banana Pie
3. Double-Crust Apple Pie
4. Old-Fashioned Pecan Pie (Without Corn Syrup)
5. Chai-Spiced Banana Cream Pie
6. Key Lime Pie
7. French Silk Pie
8. Rhubarb Crumble Pie
9. Ginger Pumpkin Pie with Graham Cracker Crust
10. Green Grape Pie
11. Chocolate Stout Pudding Pie
12. Strawberry Rhubarb Pie
If you had to choose one pie (and I mean ONLY ONE) pie to eat for the rest of your life, what would it be? Is it on this list?
(Image credits: Emma Christensen; Sarah Rae Smith; Nealey Dozier; Megan Gordon; Leela Cyd; Sara Kate Gillingham; Faith Durand; Faith Durand)