If there's a day to go overboard with cuteness, it's Easter. Why not get hopped up on pastels? This year, consider adding any of these adorable serving dishes, plates, napkins, and more to the pieces you already have. We guarantee there's something for everybunny.
1. Pasture Bunny Salad Plate, Set of 4, $40 from Pottery Barn: These plates, which can be used to serve salad or dessert, are an easy way to add a little Easter flair to your table without investing in a whole new set of dishes.
2. Aluminum Bunny Server, $40 from Crate & Barrel: This tray is perfect for rolls, biscuits, or sweets, and the shiny chrome bunnies are a welcome addition to any table.
3. Three-Piece Stoneware Mixing Bowl Set, $25 from CB2: With its pale pastel colors, this set will fit in at your holiday table — and it won't feel out of place for the other 364 days of the year.
4. Emile Henry Ruffled Loaf Pan, $37 from Williams-Sonoma: This fluted, pale yellow loaf pan is just the thing for making a loaf of lemon poppyseed bread for Easter brunch.
5. Fluted Glass Egg Cup, Set of 3, $6 from World Market: These delicate glass egg cups are perfect if your Easter brunch includes soft-boiled eggs and toast soldiers. And they are so inexpensive that you can order a few sets.
6. Spring Bouquet Fruit Bowl, $14 from Wayfair: Adding a fresh bouquet isn't the only way to add florals to your table. This stoneware bowl (which also happens to be microwave- and dishwasher-safe) serves up your side dishes and adds some spring cheer.
7. Easter Eggs Tea Towels, Set of 3, $29 from West Elm: One of our favorite ways to decorate our homes for the seasons is with themed tea towels. They're inexpensive and utilitarian, and there are so many adorable ones available — these Easter egg ones included.
8. Easter Napkins, $6.50 from Pottery Barn Kids: Our favorite part about these napkins? Hands-down it's the little cotton tail on the embroidered bunny.
9. Set of 2 Ceramic Bunny Salt & Pepper Shakers, $10 from Crate & Barrel: We think these bunnies can stay on the table year-round, but they are especially appropriate for Easter.
10. Chicken Cutting Board, $78 from Anthropologie: Don't let bunnies be the only Easter animal on your table. Add a chick with this wood and marble serving board. It's the perfect way to serve the cheese course.
11. Bunny Napkin Ring, Set of 4, $16 from World Market: If you aren't up for all the pastels, consider these simple wood napkin rings shaped like bunnies. We'll be using them all spring long.
12. Ceramic Woven Bread Basket, $50 from Williams-Sonoma: Whether you use it to display dyed eggs or for a fresh brioche loaf, this ceramic basket is a must-have on your Easter table.