Wine cocktails are a perfect way to add a sophisticated note to your holiday party while also making it easy to create a special themed cocktail for the evening. Many can be made in pitchers, such as our sparkling apple cider sangria, or served up with pretty seasonal garnishes, like our clementine and vanilla cocktail made with a box of white wine.
Sangrias for a Crowd
Sangria is always a crowd-pleaser, and making up a jug of this easy wine cocktail is as simple as 1-2-3.
- How To Make Red Wine Sangria
- Sparkling White Cranberry Sangria
- Sparkling Apple Cider Sangria
- Peach Plum Sangria
The easiest (and often most economical) way to make a wine cocktail for a crowd is to start with a box of wine. These easy-to-find wines are increasing in quality and make a great base for a crowd-pleasing cocktail. Here are five cocktails designed for a box of wine.
- Rosé, Gin & Pink Peppercorn Cocktail
- Red Wine, Spiced Apple & Bourbon Cocktail
- White Wine, Clementine & Vanilla Cocktail
- Red Wine, Blackberry & Ginger Cocktail
- White Wine, Rum & Apple Cider Cocktail
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Nothing is more festive than sparkling wine, and each of these easy cocktails dresses up an inexpensive bottle of bubbly with a little extra swank (we recommend Spanish cava for sparkling wine cocktails; here's why).