Obviously not by accident, National Candy Corn Day is the day before Halloween. And if your office is anything like mine, you've been sneaking handfuls of the sickeningly sweet treats on a daily basis the last couple of weeks. The only way to celebrate such an important food holiday, of course, is by gobbling 'em all up.
Some of these treats actually have candy corn in them, while a lot of them honor the candy with sugar and food dye (which is basically the same thing, right?). I'm especially intrigued by this Candy Corn Vodka Tonic which infuses vodka with candy corn - bottoms up!
1. Candy Corn Bark - Jelly Toast
2. Candy Corn PUdding Pops - No. 2 Pencil
3. Candy Corn Vodka Tonic - Miss Make
4. Candy Corn Magic Bars - Crazy for Crust
5. Candy Corn Piñata Cookies - Becca Bakes
6. Candy Corn Mini Layer Cakes - Formal Fringe
7. Candy Corn Popcorn Balls - Tattooed Martha
8. "Candy Corn" Chicken Quesadilla - Boulder Locavore
9. Candy Corn Milkshakes - Mel's Kitchen Cafe
10. Candy Corn Marshmallows - Haniela's