You probably don't realize just how often you reach for these handy gadgets when you're cooking. And that's exactly what makes them great gifts! From an oil mister to a spice grinder to the best mandoline on the market these 11 actually great gadgets are about to make someone's life ten times easier.
- Wonderbag, $55 from Amazon: A product with a great story. Plus, it's a slow cooker! (See our full review here.)
- Range Thermometer, $70 from Super Mechanical: This super-precise thermometer links to your smartphone, so you can walk away and receive alerts when your roast, homemade yogurt, or batch of home brew reaches a certain temperature!
- Swissmar Borner V Power Mandoline, $55 from Amazon:
Our friends at The Sweethome picked this mandoline over all the others they tried and we agree. It's a good blend of safety and wicked speed. (See their review here.)
- KRUPS Spice Grinder, $16 from Amazon: Buy whole spices and then use this grinder when you need them!
- Enameled Lemon Squeezer, $9 from Amazon: This little gizmo is seriously THE BEST citrus juicer we've ever found. Period. No spraying juice. No dealing with seeds. Lots of juice. The perfect for your favorite citrus-lover.
Brother Easy Handheld Label Maker, $18.50 from Amazon: A label maker? For the kitchen? Yes! Once you can label your spice jars, bulk containers, and freezer bags in such neat print-outs, you'll never go back.
- KitchenAid Pasta Roller Attachment, $200 from Williams-Sonoma: Because fresh pasta for life is the best gift ever.
- Prepara Oil Mister, $30 from Amazon: This makes infusing olive oil with your favorite herbs and spices fun and easy.
- Nomiku Immersion Circulator, $300 from Nomiku: Play with making things low and slow in the kitchen.
- Paderno Spiralizer 4-Blade, $50 from Williams-Sonoma: Make your own zucchini and vegetable noodles in the New Year with this cool spiralizer.
Whipped Cream Siphon, $40 from Amazon: Real whipped cream at the push of a button.