Is there a red chair in your life? I think everyone needs at least one red chair, and maybe more than one — I'd love to have a dining table set with red hot chairs.
If you're on the lookout for the perfect red chair (or a clutch of them) here, from low to high, are 11 good options. There are a few that shouldn't break any budget, and a few more splurgy options too. Because sometimes the perfect red chair is worth shelling out for.
- VILMAR - $39 from IKEA. Slim, stackable, washable. And you can't beat the price, especially when you need to kit out a whole dining table.
- Spare Red Folding Chair - $49.95 from Crate & Barrel. For when you just need a spare or two, but don't want to sacrifice color.
- Tolix Style Chairs - $65 at Light Grey Design. These cafe-style steel chairs have become so popular lately. If you don't want to spring for the originals, try one of these knock-offs. (Note that this link requires a minimum; if you just want two try this set for $145 at One Kings Lane.)
- Half and Half Chair in Red - $79.99 from Dot & Bo. A cute little chair in a budget price.
- Baked Apple Lydia Dining Chairs - $160 for 2 from World Market. Want something cushier, more traditional? These chairs may be just what you need.
- Source Contract Phoenix Dining Side Chair - $81 from AllModern. Lightweight and good for indoors or outdoors since it's made of polycarbonate.
- Real Good Chair - $149 from Blu Dot. Powder-coated steel chair that is shipped flat; you fold it into shape and enjoy its geometric lines and comfiness.
- Primary Chair - $179 from CB2. Solid beech frame, and red lacquer finish.
- Splat Dining Chair - $249 from West Elm. Lovely shape and echoes of classic American furniture.
- Emeco 111 Navy Chair - $280 from Design Within Reach. Made from 111 Coca-Cola bottles. Heavy, classic, long-lasting.
- Eames Molded Plastic Side Chair with Wire Base in Red by Herman Miller - $319 from Room & Board. A classic, with a price to match, but you can't beat its comfort and timeless design.