When it comes to Easter decorations for your table and kitchen, you just can't escape the egg. From place card holders and deviled egg trays to salt cellars and mini cake pans, the egg is king. Here are a few of our favorite eggcellent egg-shaped items to dress up your table.
1. Florentine Egg Plates, $28 for 4 from Williams-Sonoma: These beautiful marbled plates were inspired by Italian marbled paper. They'll make a perfect addition to your table all spring.
2. German Glitter Egg Place Card Holder, $15.50 for 4 from Pottery Barn: These eggs will add a serious dose of sparkle to your Easter table. Just be prepared to clean up some glitter at the end.
3. Aqua Bird Ceramic Salt Cellar, $5 from World Market: This sweet blue salt cellar isn't just for Easter. We love the tiny bird perched on top as well.
4. Easter Egg Tempered Serving Tray, $18 from Wayfair: Not all Easter items have to be pastel-hued. This boldly patterned tray is perfect for a vibrant Easter brunch.
5. Eggs with Shells Candles, $15 from Crate & Barrel: Light up your table with these egg-shaped votives.
6. Pierced Ceramic Eggs, $19.50 to $29.50 from Pottery Barn: Use flameless candles under these ceramic lanterns to give your Easter table a lovely glow.
7. Easter Egg Silicone Cake Baking Mold, $8 from Amazon: Decorate another kind of egg this Easter with these egg-shaped mini cakes.
8. Easter Stamp Cookie Cutter Set, $13 from Williams-Sonoma: Bring egg-shaped sugar cookies to your Easter potluck and you'll be the hit of the party.
9. Deviled Egg Plate, $7 from World Market: It only makes sense that your deviled egg plate should be egg-shaped. And this one is inexpensive enough to fit any budget.
10. Eggshell Tealight Candle Holder, $2.50 each from Crate & Barrel: These subtle tealight holders will work year-round, but their half-egg shape is especially apropos for Easter.
11. Spatulart Fried Egg Turner, $10 from Jet.com: This is a whole different take on egg-shaped. We love that it has a double yolk.