The party may start in the kitchen, but it doesn't usually stay there. A bar cart is one of the prettiest ways to keep the cocktails flowing and the party going in more comfortable rooms of the home. Here are 11 bar carts with good looks and proper wheels to help your soiree roll along late into the night.
A bar cart is an especially nice investment for those of us with small kitchens. If you don't have a spare cabinet to keep your liquor, then put it on display on a glam bar cart, and stack your glassware there too. These don't take up much room and they make a swanky addition to the living room.
11 Handsome Bar Carts
From least to most expensive.
- RÅSKOG Cart, $49.99 at IKEA. As seen at Sugar & Cloth - This incredibly popular cart from IKEA is versatile and a good buy. Love the way it's styled here by Sugar & Cloth.
- Layla Bar Cart, $149 at Urban Outfitters - Small and just glamorous enough for any studio apartment.
- Myra Rustic Wine Cart, $291.99 at Overstock - For those of you who like the more rustic look. Also very practical, with room to hang the wine glasses.
- Creative Co-Op Bistro Serving Cart, $313 at Wayfair - This cart is extra-slim; slide it behind a door or the couch when not in use. It could even live in a hallway.
- Terrace Bar Cart, $339 at West Elm - Super glam at a reasonable price. Champagne please!
- Moveable Feast Rolling Cart, $345 at Sundance - Very casual. Like bourbon.
- Porter Bar Cart, $399 at CB2 - Sleek lines and a giant wheel that reminds me of a film reel.
- Bix Bar Cart, $449.97 at Crate & Barrel - Removable top tray for carrying things in and out of the kitchen.
- Brooke Bar Cart, $499 at Pottery Barn - A more delicate Victorian look for those of you who like to sip along to Downton Abbey.
- Warehouse Trolley Bar Cart, $795 at Restoration Hardware - Factory industrial look at a modern industrialist price.
- Carlyle Bar Cart, $849 at Restoration Hardware - Total top-notch Art Deco glam. Every movie star should own one.
(Image credits: Urban Outfitters; Sugar & Cloth; Overstock; Wayfair; West Elm; Sundance; CB2; Crate & Barrel; Pottery Barn; Restoration Hardware)