Use as a vegetable party platter, via Dear Baby
Ah, clementines. We love their vibrant orange color and juicy sweetness. If you buy clementines in bulk this time of year, you may find you have a stack of wooden boxes piling up somewhere in your kitchen. Don't throw them away! These semi-sturdy containers can be repurposed around the kitchen in a multitude of ways. Here are 10 examples:
You can use a clementine box...
- To store your spice jars, via The Bitten Word
- To keep your fridge organized, via Susie J
- To keep your pantry organized, via Christine Chitnis
- To store potatoes, apples, onions, via Amanda Butina
- To store pre-made snack packages, via Treasuring Life's Blessings
- As a vegetable party platter, via Dear Baby
- As pantry shelves, via Like Mother, Like Daughter
- As a coffee (or tea!) station, via The DIY Dreamer
- As a planter on your kitchen windowsill, via Real Simple
- As a tray, via Home Bunch
How do you reuse clementine boxes in your kitchen?
(Image credits: The Bitten Word; Susie J; Christine Chitnis; Amanda Butina; Treasuring Life's Blessings; Dear Baby; Like Mother, Like Daughter; The DIY Dreamer; Ellen Silverman for Real Simple; Home Bunch)