Ah, clementines. We love their vibrant orange color and juicy sweetness. If you buy clementines in bulk this time of year, you may find you have a stack of wooden boxes piling up somewhere in your kitchen. Don't throw them away! These semi-sturdy containers can be repurposed around the kitchen in a multitude of ways. Here are 10 examples:
You can use a clementine box...
- To store your spice jars, via The Bitten Word
- To keep your fridge organized, via Susie J
- To keep your pantry organized, via Christine Chitnis
- To store potatoes, apples, onions, via Amanda Butina
- To store pre-made snack packages, via Treasuring Life's Blessings
- As a vegetable party platter, via Dear Baby
- As pantry shelves, via Like Mother, Like Daughter
- As a coffee (or tea!) station, via The DIY Dreamer
- As a planter on your kitchen windowsill, via Real Simple
- As a tray, via Home Bunch
How do you reuse clementine boxes in your kitchen?
(Image credits: The Bitten Word; Susie J; Christine Chitnis; Amanda Butina; Treasuring Life's Blessings; Dear Baby; Like Mother, Like Daughter; The DIY Dreamer; Ellen Silverman for Real Simple; Home Bunch)