Crisp, jewel-toned radishes make pretty appetizers for just about any entertaining occasion – dinner parties, picnics, brunches, cocktail parties. Here are 10 different ways to serve them, from little bites to dips and spreads. Most of these recipes come together very quickly, too!
• 1 Radish, Boursin, and Chive Tartines – A super quick and tasty appetizer.
• 2 Fava Bean and Radish Bruschetta – Thin strips of radish provide flecks of color and bite.
• 3 Radishes with Cream Cheese and Chives – You could also add roasted garlic or a little dab of caramelized onions.
• 4 Snow Peas + Wasabi Sesame Seeds (Health) – How cute are these?
• 5 Nectarine and Radish Salsa (Cooking Light) – Use as a topping for grilled bread or a dip for toasted tortilla wedges.
• 6 Radishes, Fresh Homemade Butter, and Salt (Sunset) – Or substitute a good quality store-bought butter.
• 7 Radish Butter on Toasted Baguette (Martha Stewart) – A lovely variation on the classic radishes + butter.
• 8 Radishes with Lemon Crème Fraîche and Tobiko (Sunset) – Radishes topped with flying fish roe.
• 9 Herbed Cream Cheese Cucumber Rounds (Gourmet) – So fresh and pretty!
• 10 Pita Crisps with Feta-Radish Spread (Martha Stewart) – A delicious dip with Greek yogurt and feta.
Related: On Growing Radishes