Crisp, jewel-toned radishes make pretty appetizers for just about any entertaining occasion – dinner parties, picnics, brunches, cocktail parties. Here are 10 different ways to serve them, from little bites to dips and spreads. Most of these recipes come together very quickly, too! TOP ROW
• 1 Radish, Boursin, and Chive Tartines – A super quick and tasty appetizer.
• 2 Fava Bean and Radish Bruschetta – Thin strips of radish provide flecks of color and bite.
• 3 Radishes with Cream Cheese and Chives – You could also add roasted garlic or a little dab of caramelized onions.
• 4 Snow Peas + Wasabi Sesame Seeds (Health) – How cute are these?
• 5 Nectarine and Radish Salsa (Cooking Light) – Use as a topping for grilled bread or a dip for toasted tortilla wedges.
• 6 Radishes, Fresh Homemade Butter, and Salt (Sunset) – Or substitute a good quality store-bought butter.
• 7 Radish Butter on Toasted Baguette (Martha Stewart) – A lovely variation on the classic radishes + butter.
• 8 Radishes with Lemon Crème Fraîche and Tobiko (Sunset) – Radishes topped with flying fish roe.
• 9 Herbed Cream Cheese Cucumber Rounds (Gourmet) – So fresh and pretty!
• 10 Pita Crisps with Feta-Radish Spread (Martha Stewart) – A delicious dip with Greek yogurt and feta.
Related: On Growing Radishes