Even those who claim to not like chocolate — still like it in one form or another. Personally, we'd rather have a chocolate dessert instead of a straight up chocolate bar, but it's not often we come face to face with one we don't like. We've rounded up 10 of our favorite ways to sneak a little chocolate into our daily routines, some are simple and sweet while others are extra rich and super sinful! We don't always need an entire chocolate cake to cure our craving, so below are a few recipes that really hit home the chocolate taste when paired with other flavors. Don't worry we included a few that are for the serious chocoholics as well!
Top Row, Left To Right
• Chocolate Bourbon Truffle-Turtle Tart: This tart popped up awhile back during our Pie Bake Off contest and it's been in the back of our minds ever since, delicious!
• Vegan Chocolate Ginger Orange Cupcakes: These cupcakes are dead simple to whip up, even at the last minute. They're perfect for guests of all gastronomical walks of life and taste so good you'll never make another chocolate cupcake again.
• Toffee Cookies with Dark Chocolate Glaze: These petite bites have soothing flavors in a small package. Perfect for snacking, guests or even movie night while snuggled up on the sofa.
• Chocolate Mousse with Olive Oil and Sea Salt: If you're looking for a new dessert to try out this summer, make it this one and we promise you'll thank us later!
• Chocolate Toffee Matzo Candy: Although this dessert is often seen around the winter holidays, there's no reason it can't be eaten any day of the year. It's simple to assemble and provides lots of tasty treats without having to rotate sheet pans every 7 minutes like you do for cookies!
Bottom Row, Left To Right
• Cake Love's Chocolate Butter Cake with Pastry Cream & Italian Buttercream: This cake is chocolate, upon chocolate, upon chocolate! Meow!
• Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream: This fresh mint ice cream is studded with slivers of chocolate, just waiting for a waffle cone and a walk on the boardwalk — or maybe just a game of frisbee outside!
• Chocolate Bouchons from Thomas Keller: How can you refuse a bite sized chocolate cake? The answer is simple — you can't!
• Chocolate Whiskey Pots de Crème: This recipe has a big name with very little ingredients, perfect for showing off without having to do a great deal of legwork.
• Dark Chocolate Walnut Cookies: These are the cookies you take just a few of to be a lady and then later sneak back into the kitchen when no one's looking for a few more... or the whole plate!
• Related: All-Time Favorite: 9 Scrumptious Chocolate Chip Cookies
(Images: As linked above)