We love pumpkins this time of year, particularly when they're roasted and whipped into a creamy, cold-weather soup. So thankfully there are many variations on this classic Fall meal. Try pumpkin and coconut milk (a classic), but also chipotle chocolate pumpkin soup, or a spicy southwest version. All it takes is a few new ingredients and you'll be tasting pumpkin in a whole new way.
• 1 Roasted Red Kuri Pumpkin & Coconut Soup - The Kitchn
• 2 Pumpkin Soup with Bacon - The Kitchn
• 3 Spicy Southwest Pumpkin Soup - A Spicy Perspective
• 4 Dairy-Free Cream of Pumpkin Soup - The Hedonista
• 5 Pumpkin Soup with Apples and Spices - Brown-Eyed Baker
• 6 Roasted Butternut Pumpkin Soup w/ Maple Croutons - Veggie.Num.Num
• 7 Pumpkin Soup with Chocolate and Chipotle - Local Kitchen
• 8 Black Bean and Pumpkin Soup - Gimme Some Oven
• 9 Tea-Scented Pumpkin Soup - Appetite for China
• 10 Italian Pumpkin Soup with Amaretto - Dine O Mite!
Related: Hot Breakfast Recipe: Baked Pumpkin Steel Cut Oatmeal
(Images: as linked)