Chicken breasts form the cornerstone of our weeknight meal repertoire, so much so that it's easy to fall into a rut when cooking them. If it's been a while since you last shook up your routine, what about these sizzling Chicken Fajitas for dinner tonight? Or raid your spice cupboard and try the No Clay-Pot Chicken with Soy and Ginger or the Thai Green Coconut Curry — both are favorites. Ten recipes, ten different chicken dinners, ten ways to cook something you'll love tonight.
Chicken breasts are truly a blank slate. They can be bland and boring on their own, but if you marinate them in some yogurt or sear them with spices, they become a meal to remember. The fact that they are so versatile and so quick to cook is why we love them for weeknight dinners.
There are a few of these recipes that call for chicken breast that's been already cooked, like the Chicken Pesto Tart and Chicken and Tomato Pasta Bake. If you don't have leftover chicken in the fridge, here's our favorite way to cook it quickly on the stove-top:
• 1 Chipotle Chicken Fajitas with Black Bean Spread
• 2 Pan-Fried Chicken Breasts (Chicken Milanese)
• 3 Chinese No Clay-Pot Chicken with Soy and Ginger
• 4 Chicken, Ham & Cheddar Roll-Ups
• 5 Chicken and Tomato No-Boil Pasta Bake
• 6 BBQ Chicken Pizza with Caramelized Onions
• 7 Thai Green Coconut Curry with Chicken and Zucchini
• 8 Chicken and Artichokes in Wine Sauce
• 9 Pesto Chicken Tart
• 10 Yogurt-Marinated Chicken in Creamy Greek Sauce
(Images: See linked recipes for full image credits)