Has anyone ever found their dream kitchen in a rental? If you have, then you are one of the lucky few! Most of us deal with rental kitchens that are less than ideal, we and have limits on how much we can do without a landlord's approval.
But it's comforting to know we're in this together, we of the renters-with-an-imperfect-kitchen club. We should never forget there are small ideas and improvements out there that can make any rental kitchen better, and here are 10 ways to start thinking about that.
10 Ways to Give Your Rental Kitchen a Little Love
- 10 Ways to Be Less Frustrated with Your Rental Kitchen
- 11 Inexpensive Knobs and Handles for Your Rental Kitchen Cabinets
- In Search of New Drawer and Cabinet Knobs
- An Unexpected (and Easy!) Refrigerator Makeover
- A Spring Project: A Pot Rail on the Wall
- 5 Easy Ways to Light Up a Rental Kitchen
- Yes, You Too Can Have an Eat-In Kitchen: IKEA's Wall-Mounted Drop Leaf Tables
- Easy Rental Kitchen Project: Washi Tape Your Cabinet Shelves!
- A Rental Kitchen Spiffed Up with Leather Pulls
- Rental Kitchen Solutions: Big Baskets
* * *