Getting our recommended servings of fruits and vegetables every day can sometimes be a tough challenge. But eating enough vegetables doesn't mean you only have to stick to salads and savory dishes — veggies are highly adaptable and have no problem finding a delicious home in the dessert course. Here are 10 tasty recipes where veggies have made their way into bread pudding, cupcakes, and even crème brûlée!
10 Ways To Eat Vegetables For Dessert
- Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Double Chocolate Zucchini Bread
- Creamy Avocado Lassi
- Sweet Potato Bread Pudding with Pecan Streusel & Whiskey Sauce
- Pumpkin (or Sweet Potato) Crumb Cakes
- Apple Zucchini Muffins
- Tomato Soup Cupcakes
- Korean Pumpkin Porridge with Rice Dumplings (Hobakjuk)
- No-Bake Pumpkin Crème Brûlée
- Olive Oil and Whiskey Carrot Cake
Which is your favorite?