What did you want to cook, eat, and read about through the months of 2013? We always find it instructive and entertaining to look back over the past year and see what you loved.
10 Things You Loved in October
- Jamie Oliver's Chicken in Milk Is Probably the Best Chicken Recipe of All Time
- 10 Hearty Casseroles That Welcome Fall
- 10 Reasons to Break Out the Slow Cooker
- 5 Ingredients You Shouldn't Skimp On
- 10 Ways to Clean Your Kitchen Less Often, and Enjoy It Way More
- Weeknight Recipe: Chicken Tikka Masala
- Remodeling a Kitchen? 8 Trends To Avoid
- Nibble Pan: Have Your Cake (and Taste It Too)
- 10 Awesome IKEA Hacks for the Kitchen
- 14 Fabulous Pets Dressed Up as Food-Related Things for Halloween
* * *
Welcome to The Kitchn's Best of 2013 roundup!
From December 21 through January 3 we are rounding up our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year. We'll also share guest posts, special holiday features, and a sparkling Winter Glam Cocktail Party, the final installment in our 2013 Gatherings from The Kitchn. Happy Holidays!