What did you want to cook, eat, and read about through the months of 2013? We always find it instructive and entertaining to look back over the past year and see what you loved.
10 Things You Loved in November
- Essential Thanksgiving Recipe: Classic Sage & Onion Stuffing
- Pitcher Cocktail Recipe: Sparkling Apple Cider Sangria
- Before & After: 20 Inspiring Kitchen Renovations
- Dum Dums Mystery Flavor: Finally Revealed!
- No-Bake Recipe: Gluten-Free and Vegan Chai-Spiced Pumpkin Bars
- How To Make Whipped Cream
- Thanksgiving Recipe: Classic Pumpkin Pie
- 20 Reasons We Love IKEA Kitchens
- What To Do If You Don't Have a Roasting Rack on Thanksgiving
- 5 Big & Beautiful Dutch Ovens: Plus 10 Recipes to Show Them Off
* * *
Welcome to The Kitchn's Best of 2013 roundup!
From December 21 through January 3 we are rounding up our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year. We'll also share guest posts, special holiday features, and a sparkling Winter Glam Cocktail Party, the final installment in our 2013 Gatherings from The Kitchn. Happy Holidays!