What did you want to cook, eat, and read about through the months of 2013? We always find it instructive and entertaining to look back over the past year and see what you loved.
10 Things You Loved in June
- What's the Deal with Butter in Coffee?
- 15 Best Backpack Snacks for Road Trips and Plane Rides
- 10 Easy Vacation Meals to Feed a Crowd
- Recipe: Cakey, Oaty Energy Bars Packed with Fruits & Seeds
- Make the Best Gin & Tonic of Your Life: Advice from a Bartender in Oporto
- The Nicest Thing You Can Do for Yourself Before Leaving on a Trip
- 16 Foods To Re-Grow From Kitchen Scraps
- 10 Travel-Inspired Meals to Make at Home
- Summer Cocktail Recipe: Campari Mojito
- Travel Recipe: Airplane Salad with Greens, Grains & Seeds
* * *
Welcome to The Kitchn's Best of 2013 roundup!
From December 21 through January 3 we are rounding up our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year. We'll also share guest posts, special holiday features, and a sparkling Winter Glam Cocktail Party, the final installment in our 2013 Gatherings from The Kitchn. Happy Holidays!