What did you want to cook, eat, and read about through the months of 2013? We always find it instructive and entertaining to look back over the past year and see what you loved.
10 Things You Loved in August
- The Best Way to Keep Guacamole Green
- 10 Freezer Meals for Busy Weeknights
- 10 Ways to Preserve Summer Fruits & Vegetables Without Canning
- How To Make Basic Tomato Sauce with Fresh Tomatoes
- 10 Recipes to Make Before Summer Is Over
- How To Make Homemade Sauerkraut in a Mason Jar
- 10 Easy Jams & Pickles for Beginners
- How To Make Dill Pickles
- Joy the Baker's Tiny, Adorable, and Organized Kitchen
- How To Make Layered Jello Shots
* * *
Welcome to The Kitchn's Best of 2013 roundup!
From December 21 through January 3 we are rounding up our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year. We'll also share guest posts, special holiday features, and a sparkling Winter Glam Cocktail Party, the final installment in our 2013 Gatherings from The Kitchn. Happy Holidays!