What did you want to cook, eat, and read about through the months of 2013? We always find it instructive and entertaining to look back over the past year and see what you loved.
10 Things You Loved in April
- Faith's Kitchen Renovation: The Big Reveal, the Final Result!
- 15 Fabulous Pitcher Drinks for a Party
- Look! 5 Years of Hand-Drawn Sandwich Bags by a Dedicated Dad
- Baked Ricotta: The Best Appetizer You Haven't Met Yet
- What Does 2000 Calories Look Like? You Might Be Surprised
- Look! A Huge World Map (and Purple Table) in the Dining Room
- How To Make Coffee Concentrate to Serve Hot Coffee to a Crowd
- Crêpe Parties, Taco Bars & More: 9 Build-Your-Own Party Meals
- 10 Crowd-Pleasing Party Appetizers with Cream Cheese
- 12 Food Writers Share Their Favorite 3-Ingredient Cocktails
* * *
Welcome to The Kitchn's Best of 2013 roundup!
From December 21 through January 3 we are rounding up our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year. We'll also share guest posts, special holiday features, and a sparkling Winter Glam Cocktail Party, the final installment in our 2013 Gatherings from The Kitchn. Happy Holidays!