While carving pumpkins for Halloween is a fun activity, it's a bit sad to see the hollowed-out pumpkin just sitting there and not doing anything. It's a lot tastier to stuff the pumpkin, throw it into the oven, and let it bake into something delicious while it conveniently acts as its own attractive serving dish.
From a cheesy dip to soup to crème brûlée, here are 10 tasty dishes that you can bake inside big or little pumpkins!
- Baked Pumpkins with Spinach, Mushrooms, and Cheese - oh my veggies
- Stuffed Pumpkin Recipe - JJ Begonia
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Stuffed Pumpkins - Creme de la Crumb
- Curried Quinoa Stuffed Pumpkins - The Naked Kitchen
- Roast Stuffed Pumpkin with Gingery Tomato Sauce - Nigella Lawson
- Roast Pumpkin with Cream, Thyme & Parmesan - BBC Good Food
- Stuffed Pumpkin with Cranberry-Raisin Bread Pudding - Southern Living
- Pumpkin Crème Brûlée - Recipe.com / Better Homes and Gardens
- Pumpkin Soup with Pumpkin Seed-Mint Pesto - Sunset
- Baked Pumpkin Cheese Dip - Farm Flavor