It's finally time to welcome spring into the kitchen. Longer days and warmer temperatures call for something to spruce up your space. But you don't have to break your budget to freshen things up; instead add one of these inexpensive finds (all $10 or less!) and enjoy brighter days ahead.
- Taste Trampling Butter Dish, $10 from ModCloth: The easiest way to make your toast better each morning? A pat of butter from this trumpeting elephant dish.
- Marlen Coasters, $8 each from Anthropologie: These pretty ceramic coasters are perfect for your morning coffee. Or put them to use as a spoon rest while you're cooking.
- TILLFÄLLE Dish Towels, $6 for 3 from IKEA: These graphic black and white towels from IKEA's new Brazilian-inspired collaboration would fit perfectly in any kitchen.
- An Apple a Day Prep Board, $10 from Urban Outfitters: We bet this cut apple glass prep board will earn a permanent home on your counter this spring.
- Garden Party Straws, $6 from Terrain: Even if you don't have outdoor space, you can still feel like you're having a garden party with these floral paper straws.
- Butterfly Geo Tea Tins, $6 for 2 from World Market: Keep your favorite loose teas or tea bags fresh with these colorful tins that have an extra inner seal.
- Hay Clip Clip Spoon, $8 from MoMA Store: Keep your coffee fresh with this gold clip that also doubles as a coffee scoop. It's the sleekest multitasker we've seen.
- INBJUDANDE Containers, $5 for 3 from IKEA: Organize your kitchen in style with these prettily patterned tins. Or fill them up with delicious treats and give them as gifts!
- Citrus Infused Ice Cube Maker, $10 from Urban Outfitters: Juice lemons or limes directly over this silicone ice cube tray, and then fill with water and freeze for delightfully flavored cubes.
- Pizza Night Light, $6 from Kikkerland: Leave a light on in the kitchen at night with this pizza night light. We especially like this if you have kids who get up for water (or make you get up for water) in the middle of the night.
(Image credits: Anthropologie; ModCloth; IKEA; Urban Outfitters; Terrain; World Market; MoMA Store; IKEA; Urban Outfitters; Kikkerland)