If we had to name one type of food that always sounds delicious it would be pickles! Although we're not always in the mood for a cucumber per say, we're always feeling like a little vinegar and garlic pick me up. Our true love is pickled carrots and runner up is the first one below — pickled eggs!
Pictured Above Left To Right, Top To Bottom
1. Two Recipes For Pickled Eggs: We tried both these recipes within hours of them being posted and we can assure you, this is time well spent! Tasty snack? Yes please!
2. Easy Japanese Pickled Cucumber: These pickles feel familiar with an Asian twist!
3. Ann's Pickled Cauliflower and Purple Cabbage: These brightly colored bits are hot and spicy, not to mention delicious!
4. Pickled Beets: Pickling beets is a great way to warm yourself to this root veggie, just in case you're not already addicted!
5. How To Make Sauerkraut: Homemade is far superior to store bought, give this one a try for sure!
6. Aunt Lorraine's Refrigerator Pickles: Dead simple, super fast and oh so satisfying!
7. Quick-Pickled Cherry Peppers: These plump snacks are great on their own, with other finger foods or in front of an open fridge at 2am in your pjs!
8. The Zuni Pink Pickled Onions: If you're a first time pickle-r, this is a great starter recipe that's sure to woo you to the art!
9. Quick Radish Pickles: Although radishes might have passed their prime in your part of the country, they're bountiful in others and this looks like a great way to keep them for a little while longer.
10. How To Make Dill Pickles: Although this one went unpictured, we figured most everyone had seen a traditional, crunchy dill spear before. The question is, have you made your own (and then drank the juice!)?
What's your favorite pickled item? Let us know below!
• Related: Summertime Tip: Use Pickle Juice To Soothe A Sunburn
(images: As Linked Above)