We're going to guess that every adult you know has a pile of those magical blue and white coupons. You know the ones we speak of — the coupons that automatically deduct 20 percent off one item or the total purchase at Bed Bath & Beyond. Those things seem to show up in the mail almost every day and, although the fine-print excludes them from being used on a lot of name-brand items (they can't be used on Le Creuset, Nespresso, and Vitamix, for example), they can help your loved ones save a bunch of money when it comes to buying your wedding presents.
Plus, the retailer makes it easy for you to create a wedding registry online or in store. If you're planning on registering there, here are a few things you should consider adding — all of them should qualify for one of those coupons.
- NuWave 3-Quart Brio Air Fryer, $100: Air fryers are almost as popular as the Instant Pot these days. Put this on your registry and you guys can enjoy your favorite bar snacks without having to leave the house.
- Cuisinart 2-Quart Electronic Ice Cream Maker, $120: The couple that makes ice cream together stays together. That's a thing, right?
- OXO Good Grips 16-Piece Glass Food Storage Set, $60: You're about to be married! That means it's time to get rid of those mismatched storage containers cluttering up your cabinets. This matching set might even get you guys to eat all your leftovers.
- John Boos Cutting Board, from $89: They say knives are bad luck when it comes to wedding presents, but there's no superstition around cutting boards — and John Boos makes some of the best.
- Cambridge Meridian Satin 20-Piece Flatware Set, $100: This flatware set is definitely not what your mother registered for. Bonus: The smooth satin finish never needs polishing.
- Fiesta 3-Piece Bistro Set, $28: Fiesta is a total classic, and for good reason: It's affordable, durable, and available in a ton of fun colors.
- SodaStream Source, $100: Forget a sparkling diamond ring — what you really want is sparkling water. This SodaStream can help with that.
- All-Clad Stainless Steel 14-Inch Fry Pan, $190: Our all-time favorite skillet! Trust us, you'll be happy you have something so large when it comes time for brunches and dinner parties.
- Polder 4-Piece Advantage Dish Rack System, $50: Even if you have a dishwasher, you always need a place to dry those hand-wash-only items. This rack has a place for everything — and won't take over your entire counter.
- Joseph Joseph 8-Piece Nesting Mixing Bowl and Measuring Set, $30: This set of colorful mixing bowls and measuring cups nest together just as well as you and your betrothed!