You know all too well how a trip to Target goes: You plan on running in for five minutes to grab some essentials and hope to spend less than $20. In reality, you end up staying for 50 minutes, walking up and down all the aisles (oh look, pillows!), and you drop way more than $200. Whoops. It's not your fault, though. Target has so many things! And so many of those things are cute, well-priced, and totally necessary. Just look at these adorable (and inexpensive!) patio finds.
Brace yourself — you're about to want to buy some stuff. But at least you can do it online and you don't have to worry about getting sidetracked down an aisle you're not supposed to be in. Here goes.
- Outdoor Fabric Pouf, $50: Nice and neutral, this pouf will work with any type of decorating style (think: nautical, preppy, rustic, etc.). Best of all, it will stand up to weather, stains, and sun damage.
- Blu Dot Metal Outdoor Chairs, $149 for two: Arrange these stackable chairs on a small balcony or get a few sets and plop them around a picnic table. During the off-season, you can totally use these inside too.
- Beacon Hill Metal Patio Sectional Set, $520: If you'd rather have more of a lounge-y spot than a formal eating area, this powder-coated steel sectional (with comfy cushions!) is for you.
- Ranya Damask Melamine Dinner Plates, $15 for four: We love melamine when it comes to outdoor dining because they're extra durable and lightweight. These colorful plates rank among our new favorites.
- Textured Dot Outdoor Rug, from $20: If your patio floor needs some work or you're just looking to cozy up the space, this durable rug will do the trick. The simple black-and-white design will match whatever you've already got out there.
- Pineapple Patio Umbrella, $50: Pineapples everywhere! This 7.5-foot umbrella can shade your table and look good while doing it.
- Navy Ground Painted Floral, $15: This 18-inch throw pillow would look great on a rocking chair on the porch, a chaise by the pool, a dining chair on the patio, or even the couch in your living room.
- Carlisle Rustic 3pc Wood Patio Dining Set, $530: Create that coveted rustic look with this wood-and-metal picnic table set. You can fold it up when the season is over for compact storage.
- Afton Patio Bar, $109: Even if you have a bar cart in your dining room, you still need one for the patio. Get this cute little guy and you'll have a place to keep drinks, extra cups, ice, and cutlery.
- Outdoor Lantern Stainless Steel & Glass, $20: A few of these lanterns (and pillar candles) should be enough to light up the steps around your patio or even the table while you eat a late-summer dinner.
Note: The prices listed are all pre-sale figures. Target is ALWAYS having sales and you can probably get these items for even less than our listed prices.