If you're in the northeast, you've noticed that the weather has turned pretty frigid over the past few days. We just turned our heat on and we're sitting toasty in our home office. Problem is, even with the heat on — our coffee gets pretty cold, especially when we're on our way somewhere. What we need, well, a good thermos!
Thermoses can be a serious life saver in terms of keeping our coffee nice and hot. We know we're talking about first world problems here, but sometimes it does seem like the world is ending when we take a much needed sip and it's cold.
There are so many great thermoses out there, especially of the vintage variety. They come in so many different sizes and can be used for so many different things: soups, coffee, tea — you name it! Here are some of our favorites:
• Moomin Characters Flask RC, £12.99
• Moomin Characters Flask, £12.99
• Vintage Modern Corning Thermos/Carafe, $18.00
• Alfi Slim Stainless Steel Thermos, $68.00
• Vintage Blue Striped Thermos, $22.00
• Vintage Coleman Picnic Cooler, $18.00
• Shinzi Katoh Grove Stainless Steel Thermos, $23.00
• Map Thermos, $29.95
• Thermos 2700 12 oz Beverage Can Insulator, $14.40
• Stanley 2.0Qt Classic Vacuum Bottle, $33.98
Related: Stay Hydrated: Two Thumbs Up for Thermos Intak Bottle
Image credit as linked above