I might be a rough and tumble girl, but also believe that a little bit of metallic glam on the table can be just what the doctor ordered. In my own home it balances out my strong use of neutrals and puts some pizzaz on the plate!
Here are 10 favorite ways to glam up your table this fall.
- 3-Piece Metal Trivet Set - $19.95 from CB2: Why choose just one metallic hue when you can have three?
- Handy Gold Caddy - $39.95 from CB2: For condiments, bread, drinks and more!
- Gala Cordial Glassware - $12.99 from Crate and Barrel: These pieces have a bit of vintage flair with a fresh feel.
- Gold Manzanita Branch - $24.95 from Crate and Barrel: Unlike flowers, these design-staple branches never need water or arranging; they always look great.
- Cylinder Shakers - $70 from Unison Home: These shakers come in two color ways and will always be a classic and clean statement on your tabletop.
- Recycled Glass Bowls - $10 from Sprout Home: These mini bowls are perfect for butter, nuts and a sprinkle of this or that.
- Ikat Dinnerware - starting at $24 from West Elm: These pieces mix and match with the color trend of the day and are easily dressed up or down.
- Mirrored Placemats set of 4 - $119.80 from Z Gallerie: These pieces are the right amount of glam and even let you see the broccoli in your teeth!
- Gold Flatware Serving Set - $39 from West Elm: They'll stop the show and scoop your favorite salad to boot!
- Ventana Votive - $4.95 from Z Gallerie: These pieces are just a pop of gold and are perfect for candles, butter or even a tabletop succulent or two!