Spoon rests are a slightly controversial kitchen tool: some cooks love 'em, while others think they're a waste of space. For my part, I think they're handy, and it beats getting drips all over my stove and countertop. Most spoon rests are affordable, too; you can find handmade ceramic or stoneware rests for around $10. Here are 10 we like, from simple wood and white versions to one with a whimsical cloud shape.
- 1 Cloud Spoon Rest, $11 from JD Wolfe Pottery
- 2 Tinware Spoon Rest by Canvas, $10 from Burke Decor
- 3 Handmade Wood Spoon Rest, $12 from Schoolhouse Electric
- 4 Utility Spoon Rest, $20 from Pigeon Toe Ceramics
- 5 Okuno Spoon Rest, $12 from Anthropologie