We don't know anyone who isn't perpetually pursuing a neater, more organized kitchen. That's why we're always on the lookout for great ideas and inspiration — the best way to organize small bags of flour, for example, or how to set up your fridge to best serve your cooking. And of course, we could look at pictures of organized kitchen cabinets and shelves all day long!
So, let's do that. From smart spice storage solutions to clever organizing tips from our readers, here are 10 kitchen organizing posts from 2014 that'll scratch that neatness itch.
- 15 Beautifully Organized Kitchen Cabinets (and Tips We Learned from Each)
- Why Didn't We Think of That? 18 Genius Kitchen Organizing Tips from Our Readers
- 10 Inexpensive Kitchen Helpers and Organizers We Can't Live Without
- 10 Ways to Be Less Frustrated with Your Rental Kitchen
- 20 Organized Kitchens from Real Cooks
- Before & After: How I Organized All My Little Bags of Gluten-Free Flour
- The Best Way to Organize Your Freezer
- 5 Small Ways to Reorganize Your Fridge for Smarter Cooking
- The Best Way to Organize Your Fridge
- Organizing Your Spices: 20 Spice Storage Setups and Solutions
* * *