It doesn't matter how old we get, we'll still be left wanting a little taste of something sweet at the end of a meal. Although there's still some joy in occasional Snack Pack, we truly love homemade treats instead. Our 10 favorites are compact in nature and travel exceptionally well! For us, lunch sweets fall into two different categories... cookies and everything else. Cookies travel great, can be made ahead, dough frozen and baked fresh each week and we love that, but man can not live by cookie alone. Our other 5 recipes are all snacks that can be easily portioned out in small servings making it easy to take them to work with you all week long! Don't forget to tell us which is your favorite!
First Row, Non-Cookies
• Try This! How To Make Candied Salted Bacon
• Recipe: Caramel Popcorn
• Candy with a Crunch! Honeycomb Candy from the Seattlest
• DIY Salt Caramels
• The Latest Sweet On a Stick: Pie Pops!
Second Row, Cookies
• Recipe: Earl Grey Tea Cookies
• Husband Winning Peanut Butter Cookies
• How To Make Chocolate Chip Cookies (Without a Mixer)
• Internet Sensation: The No-Flour, No-Butter Peanut Butter Cookies
• Recipe: Meringue Cookie Bites, Three Ways
• Related: 10 Delicious Bite-Sized Desserts
(Image: As Linked Above)