Who says bigger is better? Part of what we love about our weekly Kitchen Tour feature is that we get to see real cooks making real kitchens work. So today we salute the small rental kitchen with all its cramped quarters and quirks, and the owners who devise storage strategies and infuse joy into their space, whatever its handicap. When the love of cooking and eating is the thing, everything else is workable. TOP ROW
• 1 Deb Perelman's Tiny Smitten Kitchen Rental
• 2 Garden Writer Willi Galloway's Resourceful, Reclaimed Kitchen
• 3 Hanna and John's Simple Yet Satisfying Indoor/Outdoor Portland Kitchen
• 4 Haleigh's Charming Parisian Kitchen
• 5 Gregory's Colorful, Health-Focused Kitchen
• 6 Samin's Exuberant Berkeley Kitchen
• 7 Jess Simpson's No-Gluten, No-Dairy, No-Problem Apartment Ktichn
• 8 Kate Payne's Hip, Homemaking Haven
• 9 Kimberly's Food Blogging Heaven
• 10 Lindsay's Light and Lovely Rental Kitchen
Welcome to The Kitchn's Best of 2012 roundup!
From December 17 through January 1 we are rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)