With the fall season underway, one of the things I have been most excited for is soup. Warm, hearty, inexpensive, and comforting, soup embodies the autumn season and here are ten recipes I've been chomping at the bit to get bubbling away in my own kitchen.
Soups are like blankets. They keep us warm and toasty and everyone has a personal favorite. Which one is yours? The one that tops my own personal list is the first one listed below. The second the weather shifts and the nights are full of cooler temperatures, all I can think about is baked potato soup. Seriously, it's a problem. Which one is your favorite?
• Baked Potato Soup With Bacon, Onion & Cheddar
• Tuscan Bread & Tomato Soup (Ribollita)
• Hot and Sour Mushroom, Cabbage, and Rice Soup
• How To Make French Onion Soup at Home
• Italian Wedding Soup
• Cream of Celery Soup with Bacon
• Vegetarian Split Pea Soup with Grilled Cheese Croutons
• Creamy Black-Eyed Pea Soup with Cumin
• Sherry-Garlic Soup with Smoked Paprika
• Egyptian Tomato Soup
Make Your Best Soup Ever! 25 Tips for Better Soups
(Images: See recipes for full image credits)