With roast lamb at the center of your Easter table, you could go in so many directions with the dishes to serve alongside. You could keep the menu feeling classic with Parker House rolls and Hasselback potatoes — or take things in an entirely unexpected direction with braised spring radishes and a light couscous salad. So many choices!
To help make it easier for you, here are 10 of our very favorite side dishes to serve with a platter of lamb.
The beauty of lamb is that you can serve it with almost anything and rest assured that the meal will come together smoothly. I like serving it with at least one warm side dish — like smoky creamed kale or roasted potatoes — and a few chilled dishes. A light and fresh asparagus ribbon salad is always welcome at my table, and this year, I think I'll add a quinoa salad to round everything out.
What are your favorite side dishes to serve with lamb?
10 Side Dishes That Go With Lamb
- Roasted Potatoes, Fennel & Radishes with Lemon Brown Butter Sauce
- Golden Quinoa Salad with Lemon, Dill & Avocado
- Parker House Rolls
- Red Cabbage Slaw with Hazelnuts and Lemon
- Hasselback Potatoes
- Smoky Creamed Kale
- Greek-Style Braised Green Beans
- Spinach Salad with Warm Brown Butter Dressing
- Asparagus Ribbon Salad
- Couscous Salad with Cucumbers, Red Onions & Herbs