Does your kitchen or dining room need to be a little cozier this fall and winter? A rug may be just what it needs. We're on the record as loving rugs in the kitchen and dining room.
The only problem is our pockets aren't lined with gold, so here are a few good buys that won't kill your budget.
We all have different rug needs in our own personal spaces. Some of us only have room for a runner, while others are looking for something large for under a table. Here's a few favorites that might work across the board for nearly everyone!
- 2'x8' Magical Thinking Costa Geo Runner - $44 from Urban Outfitters
- 3'x5' Magical Thinking Elmas Kilim Rug - $99 from Urban Outfitters
- 4'x6' Blue Odina Kilim Flatweave Reversible Indoor-Outdoor Rug, $59.99 from World Market
- 6'x9" Stripestep Cotton Rug - $69 (on sale from $149) from West Elm
- 5'x8' Homespun Black Rug - $99 from RugsUSA
- 2'x8' & 4'x6' Recycled Cotton Runner - 59.95 (runner) & $69.95 from CB2
- 5'x7' Assembly Home Plus Sign Handmade Rug - $89 from Urban Outfitters
- 30"x50" Tri State Jute Rug - $49.95 from CB2
- 5'x8' or 6'x9' Homespun Trellis Rug - $99 from RugsUSA
- 6'x6" Sadie Urban Stripe Chindi Rug - $99 (on sale from $129) from World Market
Many of these retailers are having pretty fierce sales right now on rugs, so if you're in the market, it's a great time to buy. So if there's a price point you like, check that retailer for other steals in a similar vein! Happy hunting!