On summer weeknights, we usually don't want to linger in the kitchen. We're busy in the garden until late, or we have plans to be outside with friends later in the evening. So quick, easy, fresh meals are what we're looking for. Here are 10 meals from our archives that are fast and fresh. There are vegetarian dishes like tofu steaks and potato and red pepper frittata, plus three delicious ways to cook fish fast.
• 1 Arugula with Orzo and Garden Tomatoes
• 2 Pan-Seared Copper River Sockeye with Porcini Mushrooms, Red Bell Peppers and Sea Beans
• 3 Tofu Steak with Miso and Ginger
• 4 30-Minute Chicken Posole
• 5 Potato, Red Pepper, and Feta Frittata
• 6 Eggplant Caponata Sandwiches with Mozzarella
• 7 Spaghetti with Mascarpone, Meyer Lemon, Spinach, and Hazelnuts
• 8 Weeknight Fish for Two
• 9 Big Green Salad with Shallots, Chicken, Smoked Almonds, Goat Cheese, and Dates
• 10 Ginger and Cilantro Baked Tilapia
What are your favorite quick weeknight suppers?
Related: Quick Meal Template: Grain + Green + Egg