In these days of hot weather and high humidity, we want quick meals, preferably ones with fresh, crisp vegetables — so stir-fry is ideal! Here is a look back at ten stir-fry recipes, all very good for weeknight dinners. Some have sweet, crisp snap peas; others call for silky tofu and spicy chili. Some include fried rice; others use noodles. We think you might find a good dinner recipe here for tonight or later this week.
• Lobster to Sweet & Sour: How To Make 6 Stir-Fry Sauces - A very, very useful set of stir-fry sauce recipes.
• Curried Udon Noodle Stir-Fry - We love stir-fried udon noodles!
• Watercress and Cabbage Stir-Fry - A quick veggie-only stir-fry. Refreshing!
• Tofu Stir-Fry with Snow Peas and Mushrooms - This is a wonderful quick spring recipe.
• Pork Stir-Fry with Asparagus and Sugar Snap Peas - Also good for spring, with some tender pork thrown in.
• Spicy Broccoli Tofu Stir-Fry - Spicy and savory with fermented black beans.
• Stir-Fried Egg and Tomato - A quick weeknight comfort supper.
• Eric Gower's Barefoot Stir-fry - A great recipe from Barefoot Chef Eric Gower.
• Quick and Easy Fried Rice - A simple, satisfying fried rice.
• NaLee's Light Fried Rice - Rice, ham, sesame seeds — delicious!
Stir-Fry Tips and Resources
Do you have any quick, easy stir-fry recipes to recommend?
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)