There's nothing better than a good project to get you through the post-holiday dog days of winter. One of these projects from the past year is bound to spark your interest. What about making a batch of fizzy sparkling cider? Or finally trying your hand at homemade pasta? Or mozzarella? Lots to do, lots to try, lots to discover!
• 1 How to Make Sparkling Cider
• 2 How to Make Fresh Pasta from Scratch
• 3 How to Make Herb-Infused Honey
• 4 How to Make a Shrub Syrup
• 5 How to Make Homemade Mozzarella
• 6 How to Make Basic White Sandwich Bread
• 7 How to Make Basic Whole Wheat Bread
• 8 How to Fill and Shape Agnolotti Pasta
• 9 How to Make Kombucha Tea at Home
• 10 How to Make Soft, Chewy Caramel Candies
* * *
Welcome to The Kitchn's Best of 2012 roundup!
From December 17 through January 1 we are rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)