It's spring! At least it finally felt like it for a second last week. At the first sign of winter beginning to thaw, we all get a little too excited and pack away our warm clothes in the hope that six months of warm weather is imminent. Then a cold front comes in and you're thrown back into the winter doldrums.
Never fear — we've rounded up a bunch of products to make you believe that spring has sprung (in your kitchen, at least).
- Kale Candle, $20 at Produce Candles: There's nothing better than fresh produce in the spring. If you haven't had a chance to hit the farmers market yet, you can make your house smell like you did with a kale candle — or one that smells like tomato, cilantro, mint, peach, or rhubarb.
- Striped Salt & Pepper Shakers, $25 at Kate Spade: These adorable striped salt and pepper shakers will spice up your kitchen table.
- Desert Oasis Cactus Canister, $54 at Burke Decor: Kitschy and cute, this porcelain canister is topped with a turquoise cactus and is perfect for storing dry goods like flour, sugar, and more.
- Spring Tea Towel, $16 at Claudia Pearson: This tea towel celebrates all the fruits and vegetables you've been craving all winter long.
- Perennial Water Bottle, $30 at Anthropologie: Whether you're headed to spin class or you just want to drink more water throughout the day, these stainless steel water bottles are on point.
- Botanical Fern Salad Plate Set, $68 for four at Leif: There's no better time to eat salads than right now. We guarantee they'll taste even better when you eat them off these very appropriate salad plates.
- Havana Eco Salad Servers, $10 at Sunny Life: Speaking of seasonal salads, you'll want to serve up big bowls of the stuff using these adorable, brightly colored salad servers.
- Dana Gibson Hand Painted Bowl, $120 at Waiting on Martha: This hand-painted, colorful bowl screams "spring" and will look amazing on your kitchen table, filled with seasonal fruit.
- Acrylic Drink Dispenser, $40 at Crate & Barrel: It's important to stay hydrated as the weather gets warmer, and this three-gallon drink dispenser can help with that. Fill it with your favorite lemonade or use it to infuse a ton of water with lemon or cucumber.
- Pineapple Express Cutting Board, $35 at Urban Outfitters: This fruity cutting board will also feel fitting in the summer. And actually, all year round, because pineapples are technically a symbol of hospitality.