Thanksgiving is nothing without a pie (or three), so you'll obviously also need a special pie server. Trust us, you don't want to try using a flimsy plastic fork and knife.
If you don't have a pie server already, you're in luck because we've rounded up 10 fun options. Dig in.
- Beta Pastry Server, $15 at CB2: With its iridescent finish, this just might be the prettiest server we've ever seen.
- David Tutera's Old Hollywood Pie Server, $27 at Wayfair: You know David Tutera for his over-the-top weddings, but this pie server works for more intimate affairs, too.
- Fishs Eddy Cake Server, $18 at West Elm: This all-ceramic cake server was inspired by place settings of old hotels.
- Branch Out Pie Server, $20 at Anthropologie: Don't be afraid to branch out with this rustic pie server. Use it to try the apple, pumpkin, and pecan pies this year.
- Mud Pie Happy Everything Cake Server, $24 at Waiting on Martha: Happy everything, indeed! This festive server is suitable for holidays, birthdays, anniversaries, and more.
- Zyliss Slice & Serve Pie Server, $13 at Crate & Barrel: More focused on function than form, this gadget has a slide mechanism, which helps push the slice right off the blade.
- Classic Pie Server and Knife Set, $23 at Wayfair: Not your grandma's pie set, these modern beechwood servers have an etched vintage design meant to evoke the feeling of yesteryear.
- OXO Black Nylon Flexible Pie Server, $7: Another one that's way more about functionality, this guy has a flexible nylon head that will really dig deep to carve out a hearty slice of pie.
- Heart Pie Server, $50 at Food52: Do you heart pie? Prove it with this heart-shaped server.
- Walnut Pie Server, $80 at Whisk and Whittle: If pie is more like a way of life than a treat at your house, you might not mind splurging on this hand-carved server. After all, it'll get a ton of use.