Nutty, creamy (or chunky!) peanut butter is associated with fall lunch boxes, and with classic autumn treats like thick, chewy peanut butter cookies. I grew up in a family that always had a jumbo-sized jar of natural peanut butter in the fridge (do you refrigerate peanut butter?), and the quintessential movie night snack was peanut butter popcorn. Read on for my family's favorite peanut butter and honey popcorn recipe, as well as more favorite peanut butter treats and snacks. Peanut butter and jelly cookies, granola, fudge-topped oatmeal cookies, PB & fruit "sushi", and one-ingredient ice cream with a dollop of peanut butter — they're all here!
EXTRA-SIMPLE PB SWEETS
• 1 Peanut Butter Popcorn
• 2 Peanut Butter & Honey Banana Ice Cream
• 3 Peanut Butter and Fruit "Sushi"
• 4 Milk and Honey Peanut Butter Balls
• 5 Malted Peanut Butter Rice Crispy Squares
BAKED PB TREATS
• 6 The No-Flour, No-Butter Peanut Butter Cookies
• 7 Peanut Butter and Jelly Icebox Cookies
• 8 Peanut Butter & Fudge Oatmeal Cookies
• 9 Breakfast Banana Peanut Butter Bread Pudding
• 10 Peanut Butter and Honey Granola
What's your favorite peanut butter treat this time of year? A plain ol' peanut butter and jelly sandwich? Peanut butter cookies?
(Images: See linked recipes for full image credits)