We know: If you could, you'd spend your entire paycheck on your mom for a stellar Mother's Day gift. This is your mom we're talking about! But it's life and we all have bills and expenses and all that other not-fun stuff. So you need to set some sort of budget. How does $70 sound?
If that works for you, we've got plenty of gifts she's sure to love. If you can spend a little more, then just get her everything on this list!
- Botanical Salad Servers, $56 at Blue Ribbon General Store: These enamel salad servers are perfect for moms who love their gardens almost as much as their own kids.
- Green Cactus Stoneware Cookie Jar, $59 at Woodwaves: If you're feeling extra generous, you can fill this jar with some homemade cookies (made by you!) before you give it to mom.
- Copper 2-Piece Set, $55 at Schmidt Brothers: Moms grill too! And this set — featuring teak wood and a copper cap — is basically made for stylish mamas.
- Moet & Chandon Rosé Imperial, $58 at Total Wine: Rosé and bubbles? And Moet? Buy one bottle for mom and another one for you.
- Maryna Cocktail Shaker, $54 at Anthropologie: Most cocktail shakers are just too, well, boring or masculine. Not this pretty little number. Warning: It may turn your mom into a cocktail-making machine.
- Sakura Bistro Mugs, $50 for two at Le Creuset: These mugs were created to commemorate Le Creuset's 25 years in Japan. Whether or not your mom has ever been, we're guessing she'll love the subtle cherry blossom theme.
- Cuisinart Compact-Smoothie Blender, $70 at Crate & Barrel: Your mom can finally make her own smoothies (and stop borrowing your blender!). This gadget has a super easy-to-operate electronic keypad, which means she'll actually use it.
- Copper Handle Serving Tray, $68 at Terrain: Make mom breakfast in bed — or encourage your dad to do it next weekend — served on this beautiful marble serving tray.
- Fair Trade Shibori Napkins, $34 for four at Nectar: Even if your mom doesn't know that shibori is trending right now, she's sure to love these handcrafted napkins.
- Ora Teapot, $45 at Kikkerland: Tea for two? Or just mom! This double-walled glass teapot has a removable wire infuser to prevent leaves from pouring into the cup (see number six).