This time last year, we shared 15 great non-alcoholic drinks to have with a meal. But the possibilities don't end there. Here are 10 more alcohol-free beverages to sip with your food, whether it's a casual supper or a fancy dinner party.
• 1 Navarro Vineyards Grape Juice - A sophisticated line of juices hand-crafted from varietal grapes in Mendocino County
• 2 PureBlue UnWine - A full-bodied juice made from wild blueberries, black currants, and Merlot, Syrah, and Sauvignon Blanc grapes
• 3 Italian Aperitivo Soda - Technically meant for pre-dinner, these soft drinks have ingredients like bitter citrus and herbs that stimulate the appetite
• 4 Rooibos - Served warm or chilled, this tisane is naturally caffeine-free, which many people appreciate later in the day.
• 5 Non- or Low-Alcoholic Michelada - This tangy cocktail is ideal for tacos, fajitas, and other Mexican meals.
• 6 Dr. Oz's Green Tea, Tangerine and Mint Tonic - Health claims aside, this drink is simply cool and refreshing.
• 7 Iced Chrysanthemum Tea - This delicate tisane is especially nice with a light spring meal.
• 8 Non-Alcoholic Sangria - A punch for all ages, packed with fresh fruit, black tea and pomegranate juice.
• 9 Vinegar Shrub - A tangy, refreshing beverage made with seasonal fruit and vinegar (invent your own combo!).
• 10 Water with Citrus Garnishes - Perfect for entertaining, this array of pretty garnishes spruces up plain water.
Related: 15 Non-Alcoholic Drinks to Have With a Meal
(Images: See linked recipes for full image credits)