Last week we showed you the top ten (so far) kitchens in our Small Cool Kitchens contest. This week, here are are 10 more that are zooming up the charts! These hot new entries have a lot going for them.
We have been so impressed by the love and care evidenced in each entry — from a postage stamp-sized rental kitchen in New York City, to a truly gorgeous remodeled space in California. Take a peek at these inspiring little kitchens and see if you want to add any to your favorites.
10 More Must-See Cool Kitchens
1. Jana & Peter's Labor of Love Remodeled Kitchen
2. Jason's $250 Remodeled Rental Kitchen
3. Jenn's Smart and Cheap Toronto Kitchen
4. Richard's Bright, Well-Lit Kitchen
5. Jane's Red-Floored Rental Kitchen
6. Caterina's Touch of Mediterranean Turin Kitchen
7. Lindsay's White and Aqua Nashville Kitchen
8. Kelly's Bright Double Green Kitchen
9. Christine's Tiny Yet Intimate Rental Kitchen
10. Nehalem's Warm & Cozy Remodeled Kitchen
Which is your favorite small cool kitchen so far?
• SEE ALL THE ENTRIES SO FAR AT THE SMALL COOL KITCHENS CONTEST PAGE