When did dustpans get so fancy? If you've always disliked cheap plastic dustpans, there are now quite a few swanky alternatives that'll make sweeping your kitchen feel like a luxurious activity (well, almost!).
These dustpan and hand broom sets, while significantly more expensive than their dollar store counterparts, are meant to be a one-time, lifetime purchase. They're also attractive enough to hang on the wall or side of a cabinet.
Too aspirational? Perhaps. But if it makes cleaning a little more enjoyable, it may be worth it.
10 Modern Dustpan and Brush Sets
- Dustpan and Brush Set, $19 - $27 from West Elm
- Red Dustpan and Redecker Natural Dustpan Brush, $9.95 and $14.95 from Crate & Barrel
- Menu Sweeper and Funnel, $49.95 from Huset
- Redecker Dustpan and Broom Set, $68 from The Joinery
- Enamelware Dustpan and Hand Broom, $39.90 from Kaufmann Mercantile
- Dustpan and Brush, $34.95 from Old Faithful Shop
- Nomann Copenhagen Dustpan and Broom, $35 from yLiving
- Iris Hantverk Dustpan and Goat Hair Brush Set, $54 from Fjorn Scandinavian
- Horsehair Hand Broom and Red Metal Dustpan, $54 from Kiosk
- Enamel Dustpan and Brush, £25.00 from Labour and Wait