Summer is coming to a close, and with kids heading back to school and our schedules filling up, it can be easy to reach for a takeout menu and call it a night. To avoid the extra cost and underwhelming nutritional value of eating out, try stocking up on the ingredients for one of these 10 meals, all of which can be made in 15 minutes flat!
After a long day of getting into new routines, the last thing you want to do is prepare some grand 3-course meals. You're longing for PJs and slippers and potentially a flick or two on TV before heading to bed. Here's a few meals that whip up in a jiff without having to order in!
First Row, Left To Right
• Udon Soup with Bok Choy and Poached Egg
• Weeknight Recipe: Quick and Easy Fried Rice
• Anelletti Pasta with Sausage and Greens
• Olga's Orzo with Summer Vegetables and Bacon
• Jackie's Cold Buckwheat Noodles with Julienned Vegetables
Second Row, Left To Right
• Korean Seafood Pancake (Haemul Pajeon)
• Quick Weeknight Meal: Flat Iron Steak with Salsa Verde
• Chili, Lemon, and Basil Shrimp with Israeli Couscous
• Dara's Baked Eggs with Summer Vegetables and Capers
• One-Bowl Microwave Macaroni and Cheese
Related: Recipe Roundup: 10 Quick and Easy Stir-Fry Dinners
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)