Each year right around now, the teapot comes out and stays on my stovetop for winter's duration. It's not like there's a special day that it's ceremonially taken out of the cabinet; I just find myself using it more and more as the weather cools and I end up leaving it out between uses. Just the appearance of the teapot sitting out in the kitchen is warming. See?
Seems lots of Apartment Therapy homeowners and renters agree: These ten teapots in kitchens are rounded up from Apartment Therapy house tours:
- Rachel & Jonathan's Cozy Angelino Heights Home
- Holly & Sean's Global Style
- Julie's Artful Home in D.C.
- Grainne and Ian's Characterful Collection in Edinburgh
- Sophia's Bookish Live/Work Apartment
- Lisa's Artistic Time Capsule
- Tom and Justin Gently Shape Their Landmark
- Sarah's Supremely Stylish West Village Home
- Rachel's Weatherboard Cottage
- Kathryn and Finn's "Designed-Around" Bungalow
Does your teapot get more face time in your home when the weather turns colder? Or do you have other seasonal kitchen tools that come out of hibernation in the fall and winter?
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)