There is no right way or wrong way to design a kitchen — pretty kitchens come in all shapes, sizes, and colors! Some choices may be unexpected, but it's that sense of adventure and surprise that make perusing photos of kitchens so fun in the first place. Here are 10 kitchen color combinations that caught our attention. Which one do you love best?
- Pale Blue and Gray: This is perfect when you want a light, airy-feeling kitchen that isn't all white.
- Hot Pink, Black, and Teal: Vibrant, fun, and with just the right touch of the 80s.
- Black, White, and Gold: Timeless, sophisticated, and oh-so-elegant.
- Olive Green and Light Blue: When you want a retro, throwback feel.
- Black, Brown, and White: A great way to do neutrals in the kitchen.
- Mahogany, Gray, and Rose: Moody and romantic.
- Charcoal, Tan, and Wood: Proving that, yes, brown and gray can go together!
- Blue-Gray and Tangerine: So cheery!
- Dark Teal and White: A bold, dramatic choice.
- Emerald and Brass: For an all-out luxe look.
What are your favorite color combinations for the kitchen?
(Image credits: Houzz; Bo-Laget; Elle Decor; Kitchen Building; sfgirlbybay; Peter Fehrentz; Jute Home; Better Homes & Gardens; Via French by Design; Elle Decor)