If you're vegan or considering going vegan, you are probably always interested in fresh sources of inspiration. Here are 10 vegan blogs that we've found helpful, inspiring, and beautiful. Not all are strictly vegan, but all have a lot to offer. Even if you're not vegan, do check these out: they focus on vegetables and grains in a wonderful way that often isn't found in more mainstream food media. TOP ROW
• 1 Post Punk Kitchen - Isa Chandra Moskowitz is considered one of the best resources on vegan cooking. Fresh, tasty, and awesome — all the recipes in Veganomicon and her other books are worth checking out — whether you're vegan or not!
• 2 VeganYumYum - Lauren Ulm's beautifully-photographed vegan dishes and lovely blog won her a cookbook contract. She has a great cookbook out now, and a fabulous archive of recipes.
• 3 101 Cookbooks - Heidi Swanson's blog isn't strictly vegan, but she has over 100 vegan recipes in her archive. They are all so beautiful, and of such quality, with interesting grains and other ingredients, that we think that they should be a first stop for a vegan cook.
• 4 Would Rather Gather - A new-to-us vegan blog recommended by a friend. We love the clean layout and design of the site, and the fresh and delicious recipes.
• 5 Have Cake Will Travel - This is a new favorite blog! And we only just realized that it's all vegan. Delicious!
• 6 FatFree Vegan Kitchen - SusanV is such a great resource and inspiration for vegan recipes.
• 7 Vegan Lunchbox - Jennifer is author of Vegan Lunch Box Around the World — and her blog is always practical, down-to-earth, and inspiring.
• 8 C'est La Vegan - Kim owns C’est La V Bakeshop, a vegan bakery, and her blog is a great resource for vegan baked goods of all sorts (and more, too!).
• 9 Manifest Vegan - We are always drawn to Allyson's sunny photos and recipes.
• 10 Mollie Katzen - Mollie's site isn't exactly a blog, but it has such a wealth of recipes and resources from this wonderful author and cook who brought vegetarian cooking into the mainstream.
Your turn! What are your favorite vegan blogs?
(Images: Isa Chandra Moskowitz of Post Punk Kitchen; Lauren Ulm of VeganYumYum; Heidi Swanson of 101 Cookbooks; Shawna of Would Rather Gather; Celine of Have Cake Will Travel; SusanV of FatFree Vegan Kitchen; Jennifer of C'est La Vegan; Allyson of Manifest Vegan; Mollie Katzen)